|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested candidates to apply for the job vacancy at Dangote Group Read the details below carefully:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND
- Location: Kogi | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Vacancy at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited|
- Perform a variety of tasks pertaining to the installation, maintenance, repair, and service of mechanical equipment, instruments, and structures used within the plant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance and repair duties for the plant.
- Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and service facilities, machinery, and equipment and perform or make recommendations regarding maintenance and repair activities.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance checks and servicing on equipment by implementing maintenance schedules.
- Perform corrective mechanical maintenance by troubleshooting the cause of malfunctions using visual inspection and precision measuring and testing instruments and replacing or repairing broken parts.
- Rebuild equipment as needed; disassemble and clean items; order replacement parts and repair mechanical malfunctions; reassemble and test items.
- Work with engineers as needed in order to complete assignments; provide input as requested regarding the design, installation, and maintenance of systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics; provide input and recommend changes on design blueprints as requested.
- Operate and maintain a variety of hand and power tools used in the performance of assigned duties.
- Prepare reports, forms, correspondence, and related documentation regarding assigned operations in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Adhere to safety orders and comply with established regulations in all aspects of work.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Education and Work Experience:
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Trade Test in mechanical related trade.
- Minimum of four (4) years of work experience.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at Unilever Nigeria|
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of methods and techniques for implementing a preventive and predictive maintenance program.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.