Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at Phillips Outsourcing Services.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Import and Export Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- Experienced Import/Export Officer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in this role.
- Extensive Knowledge of Nigerian Importation Procedures
- Extensive Knowledge of Custom importation procedures and related documentation (Form M, Paar, Duty Assessment, Duty Waiver)
- Extensive Knowledge of International Payment Methods (LC, Bill of Lading)
- Conversant of Incoterms
- Excellent Negotiation Skills with foreign suppliers
- Logistics management and organization
- Shipment Organization
- Proficiency in operating an ERP software (Microsoft Dynamic/Business Central/Navbuild)
- Proficiency in 0365, Excel, Word, SharePoint
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in International Trade Organization or related field. Professional Certifications are an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should be between 30 -35 years and should be knowledgeable about construction materials.
- Candidate with proven work experience in a construction company is preferred
- Minimum work experience is 5 years
SEE ALSO: Graduate Job at Qatar Airways
Salary – 300k (Net)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.