FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria 2023.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Relationship Manager- Public Sector
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: Sales Representative at Ultimus Holdings
- Manage and deepens existing relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate the overall marketing activities of the Relationship Managers (RMs) within the team; and ensure significant increase in market share of new and existing customers.
- Actively supporting the team’s client retention strategies by providing excellent service to customers.
- Contributes towards the achievement of established marketing goals/objectives through
- Implementation of marketing strategies and plans within the assigned area of jurisdiction
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities
- Initiate the development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Serve as the primary daily service contact for the clients
- Conduct accounts reviews to track customer needs and usage trends
- Track and maintain customer data/information
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers
- Interface with relevant Business Units for accounts transfers and other issues that may be of benefit to Public Sector customers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum experience – 8 years relevant banking (marketing and credit)
- Strategic/Business Planning
- Bank structure, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of government structure, policies and initiatives
- Knowledge of political system and power centers in relevant areas.
- Industry knowledge
- Banking operations/services/products
- Regulatory Compliance
- Idea about Sources and uses of funds
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.