UAC Foods Limited is a joint venture business between UAC of Nigeria plc. (a leading indigenous conglomerate in Nigeria) and Tiger Brands Limited (A South Africa Leading Food Giant). The Business is committed to quality products and into production of leading brands in the Snacks, Dairies and Beverage Categories.
The Snacks Category consists of: Gala Sausage Roll – The Number one Sausage Roll Brand In Nigeria Funtime Cup Cake – the creamy fluffy cake that is the delight of consumers Funtime Coconut Chips- It made from fresh natural coconut Snaps Puffed Maize.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at Mr Biggs – UAC Foods Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
The Investment Professional will have an opportunity to be involved with all aspects of the investment process and be responsible for deal origination and execution, portfolio management and other corporate actions including capital raising, M&A and Investments.
The Investment Professional will also work with and lead special projects for existing portfolio companies, enhance UAC’s internal investment processes, and expand the Company’s sector knowledge in areas of strategic interest.
Candidates must be strategic thinkers, excellent communicators with great writing skills, and self-starters with high energy. Candidates must also possess superb financial modelling and analytical skills, natural interest in investing and understanding businesses, and strong intuition for emerging trends in a broad range of consumer-driven markets.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Deal Origination and Execution:
- Identify and evaluate new investment and business opportunities for UAC and its portfolio companies.
- Prepare high quality and comprehensive financial models, and investment memos to support the Company’s understanding of the investment opportunities.
- Lead the due diligence of investment opportunities and manage various advisors on transactions.
- Prepare all relevant internal and external documents and presentations required to inform relevant stakeholders on the investment opportunities.
- Support all transaction execution workstreams as required, including managing legal documentation, and obtaining relevant board, shareholders, and regulatory approvals.
Value Creation and Portfolio Management:
- Work with the management teams of portfolio companies to monitor and drive the value creation priorities.
- Provide competitive analysis on portfolio companies’ market offerings and stay updated on market trends.
- Provide financial advisory support to portfolio companies where required.
- Develop and maintain investment models and supporting analytics.
- Identify key risks facing portfolio companies and advocate for the implementation of mitigating strategies / policies.
- Develop and maintain respectful relationships with management teams of portfolio companies.
Strategy Review and Development: –
- Assist in the development and review of strategy for UAC and its portfolio companies.
- Support the review of annual budgets and medium to long-term plans.
- Champion agreed strategy and investment requirements as set out and agreed by the board of the Company.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Managing interactions with prospective investors
Qualifications and Requirements:
The successful candidate must have strong financial and strategic analysis and excellent verbal and written communication skills gained (preferably) from private equity, venture capital, investment banking, or strategy consulting.
SEE ALSO: Optimus Bank Latest Recruitment 2023
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in private equity / investment banking / venture capital / or strategy consulting.
- Prior experience should include responsibilities for research, capital-raising, origination, executing, negotiating, structuring, and monitoring of investments.
- Significant experience performing complex financial analysis, modelling, company valuations, and comparable company analyses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a highly analytical field including finance, economics, accounting, or engineering is recommended.
- Graduate business degree, Chartered Accountant, and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designations a plus.
- Outstanding academic record.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.