> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
inDrive is a global mobility and urban services platform that offers peer-to-peer ride-hailing services in Nigeria. It provides a flexible schedule, no service fees, and direct cash payments to drivers. The platform also allows drivers to choose their rides and set their own prices.
Recently, inDrive has expanded its services to 15 new Nigerian cities and added freight services to its operation. If you are interested in becoming a driver, you can download the inDrive app and complete a quick online registration process.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the inDrive Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2023.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Driver Acquisition Specialist
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
- We are seeking a driver acquisition specialist in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
- While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all of the qualifications but have sufficient experience and talent.
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Job at PwC – PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria
What you will do:
- Build a team for driver acquisition.
- Hire, train, and motivate a team of call center agents.
- Conduct online and offline market research.
- Negotiate with partners and local government representatives if needed.
- Preparation of reports and analysis.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of the passenger transportation market specifics.
- Active, responsible, results-oriented team player with good communication skills.
- Experience in acquisition/sales/call center would be an advantage.
- Team leadership and coordination skills.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.