With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the job opening at Deloitte Nigeria.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Head of Finance and Treasury
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa is a leading consulting firm representing clients spanning various industries in West Africa. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Head of Finance and Treasury for one of our client in the Oil and Gas sector. As the Head of Finance and Treasury, you will be responsible for managing all financial operations and treasury functions for the firm.
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day finance operations of the company
- Manage financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, policies, and regulations
- Develop and implement financial management strategies and controls
- Oversee treasury functions including cash management, cash flow forecasting, and risk management
- Monitor and manage the company’s financial performance and provide regular financial reports to senior management
- Manage relationships with financial institutions and other external stakeholders
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations to support business decisions
- Lead and guide the finance team, providing coaching and mentorship
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in finance and treasury management
SEE ALSO: Job Vacancy at JMG Limited
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Professional certification such as CFA, CPA, or ACCA
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in finance and treasury roles
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, and treasury principles and practices
- Experience in financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.