> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
7up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favorite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea, and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job recruitment at 7up Bottling Company.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos & Oyo | Nigeria.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations in a fast-paced warehouse environment, across multiple shifts
- He/she will deliver and execute daily and short-term plans to achieve operational and business objectives.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Set distribution goals and plan and manage distribution operations to achieve the set goals.
- Develop and implement distribution strategies and plans to facilitate the efficient transfer of products between while meeting cost and volume targets
- Oversee daily routes and improve route plans to ensure timely deliveries.
- Ensures compliance of distribution processes to company quality policies and ISO standards.
- Co-ordinate with other Distribution Managers across all regions to ensure receipt of stocks transferred.
- Analyzes distribution and logistical problems to develop solutions including hardware and software applications that drive accuracy, efficiency, and customer loyalty.
- Identify resources, perform workload assignments and provide assistance. Monitor all trailer drivers (both outsourced and staff drivers) to ensure quick and prompt delivery.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree (B.Sc.) or HND in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Operations Management.
- 5 – 8 years relevant hands-on distribution management experience.
- Additional qualification in logistics and supply chain management
- Communication skills
- Collaborative skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Result Oriented
- Ability to take initiative.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.