> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
JMG Limited has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry. Our strong partnership with FG Wilson, a trademark under the recognized Caterpillar Inc. brand portfolio and the world’s front-runner manufacturer of Perkins generators has given us the foundation to steer the industry in the direction of quality, support and innovation to become today the world’s largest FG Wilson dealer.
We have set up over 20 technical service centers that operate round the clock. With our dedicated 24/7 help desk and over 100 fully equipped engineering teams spread out across Nigeria, we rapidly reach out to all our clients’ requests.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of account officer at JMG Limited.
Senior Account Officer (Bank Reconciliation)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos|Nigeria.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Successful candidate will manage and ensure that all showroom bank accounts, bank charges, and payments are reconciled daily.
- Coordinate with Account Officers at each showroom location for conflict resolution.
- Handles Daily bank reconciliation for all showroom and online accounts.
- Confirms payment from any of the showroom account.
- Post all bank charges relating to all showroom account.
- Post customer receipt for all payment as per shoplifty daily statement
- Follow up with respective banks and concern parties for reconciliation issues.
- Follow up with showroom account officer for all expenses relating to the show room on monthly basis for closure.
- Generate daily online bank statement for daily and end of month reconciliation.
- Manages online POS statement.
- Handles the official e-mail for banks@showroom.
- Handles end of month software bank reconciliation for all Showroom account
- Send daily report on pending tracker of all pending transaction in reconciliation as at close of business each day.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in bank reconciliation. Graduate, Accounting or Finance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should please forward their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.