> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Egbin Power Plc. is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the latest job at Egbin Power Plc. All available positions are listed below:
Head IT Business & Innovation
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Job Opening at SeamlessHR Limited|
- Create a vision for Information Technology within the organization, communicate it to employees, lead and motivate the team to achieve the vision in line with the strategic goals of Egbin Power Plc.
- Develop a strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within the organization to drive efficiencies.
- Provide advice to Egbin Power Plc. Management on the application and use of IT to provide excellent services working closely with the senior management team to overcome business challenges with the use of technology.
- To identify solutions and opportunities to improve organizational performance. Evaluate customer’s requirements, prepare and present proposals, and design and deliver solutions to meet customer’s objectives.
- Combine guidance from different enterprise architecture viewpoints (business, information and technical), as well as from the enterprise solution architecture to drive solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes.
IT Infrastructure Management
- Provide a reliable IT infrastructure to improve business process and efficiency.
- Ensure improved processes, policies which are adhered to the standards, collecting efficient data, managing the networks, IT assets and the IT staff.
- Advise on the strategic direction of key IT resources including websites and information databases, intranet systems, telecommunications systems etc.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation including the Computer Misuse Act, the Data Protection and Health & Safety Acts (as applicable to IT usage)
- Be a champion of change, optimizing current IT solutions whilst promoting innovative solutions to operational challenges.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities. Prepare and implement project plans to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Control and manage the project resources and budget.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Provide support to the procurement team to Procure, negotiate, manage and monitor contracts for ICT services provided by third parties ensuring effective service delivery.
- Manage the relationships with contractors and suppliers.
Leadership and Management
- To be the senior technical manager and to contribute to the development, implementation and review of corporate strategies, annual project plans, policies and procedures.
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- To ensure effective management of employee and resources promoting team building and collaborative working to deliver the corporate plan.
- To provide clear, succinct and cogent reports to required deadlines for the Board, Committees, the Chief Executive, Management Teams and key stakeholders as required.
- To manage the IT budgets achieving Value for Money.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Job at Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Ltd|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 12-15 years with a minimum of 5 years in a senior management role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Management, or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Postgraduate degree-related discipline.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the role of IT in the achievement of the organization’s business objectives.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing IT Strategies to drive efficient business processes.
- Successful background in stakeholder management
- Excellent negotiation and partner management background
- Knowledge of CMMS and ERP Systems.
- Strong IT project planning/management and implementation skills.
- Sound understanding of business financials, including budgeting and financial management.
- Sound awareness/ understanding of trends and recent developments in the global IT industry.
- Strong operational management and resource planning/ coordination skills.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Risk Management
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.