> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at IBEDC – Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc.
Team Lead, Field Operations
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- This job role coordinates the operational activities of the Service Center to align with the corporate goals.
SEE ALSO: Latest Job at BIC Nigeria
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Develops, builds and manages IBEDC’s Customer Accounts.
- Identifies and set up new customers within the Service Center coverage area in line with IBEDC policies.
- Identifies and implements business growth opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Devises and implement strategies to manage relationship with customers.
- Manage and escalate unresolved customer complaints relating to Meter reading, Billing, Payments and Service Irregularities.
- Ensures the implementation of IBEDC’s customer services policies.
- Monitor market trends and provides insights on customer needs and innovative ways for service delivery.
- Handles the maintenance of Customers Account Information and performance analysis for Business Hub Manager’s analytics of retails collection.
- Plan and track Cash Collection to ensure achievement of daily required run rate and other administrative duties.
- Supports the HRBP to create a harmonious work environment, mentor staff and motivates all team members to perform efficiently.
- Perform other sundry assignments as directed by the BHM.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- A postgraduate professional certificate in relevant field. (Added advantage).
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- At least 5 years post qualification experience.
Deadline: Not Specified
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.