|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job vacancy at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company.
Operations Finance Manager
- This role is mainly centered on financial planning, performing complex financial analysis assignments; identifies and assesses merger and acquisition opportunities; responsible for providing advice on regulatory, tax and financial planning decisions, coordinating and consolidating annual budgets.
- Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Partner with Franchise operational finance leaders, Operational Finance Zone Lead and Africa Organization Unit CFO to support Franchise and/or local customer activities at the Franchise Unit level, to drive alignment across multiple stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities, including:
- Manage franchise (bottlers) and customer relationships at the local level for growth, alignment and portfolio expansion
- Drive P&L across full portfolio and all routes to consumer, including volume, revenue, profit, margin analysis and market share .
- Support overall commercial strategy & objectives including RGM, channel strategy and trade spend.
- Support insights and brainstorm with customers/Bottlers on local business issues; Prepare & support internal stakeholders on on-going negotiations
- Manage all Business Models and Margins within the Franchise, including:
- Execution of business models optimization and system top line growth
- Assessment and segmentation by Franchise Unit (Fixed vs hybrid vs incidence)
- Incidence Pricing negotiations at Franchise level
- Manage Mergers & Acquisitions and Revenue growth Management:
- Main contact point for M&A analysis and assessment at Franchise level
- Lead the financial implementation of new business models
- Main point of contact for legal/Tax/Treasury/M&A at Franchise level
- Analyze and Support Working Capital and Cash Management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Postgraduate / Master’s Degree / CPA or equivalent
- Related Work Experience: 8-10 years’ experience in senior financial planning or senior commercial finance roles
- Scope: Cluster of Markets within WIMA Franchise with Multiple Bottling Partners.
|SEE ALSO: Job Vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN)|
- Knowledge and Insights
- Agile ways of working
- Advanced technical skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Agile Methodologies, Analytical Thinking, Business Acumen, Business Models, Communication, Data Modeling, Finance Analysis, Financial Forecasting, Franchise Financing, Leadership, Problem Solving, Profitability, Project Management, Strategy Development, Valuation Modeling, Value Chain
What We Can Do for You
You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future, we will:
- Build winning capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE.
- Agile Methodologies, Analytical Thinking, Business Acumen, Business Models, Communication, Data Modeling, Finance Analysis, Financial Forecasting, Franchise Financing, Leadership, Problem Solving, Profitability, Project Management, Strategy Development, Valuation Modeling, Value Chain.
Deadline: Aug 30, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.