> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis.
At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Recruitment Interswitch Group.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Job Recruitment at Prospa Technology Limited|
- To execute plans, sourcing strategies, enable, monitor, control, and report on all Procurement processes related to satisfying customer requisitions as approved by management, the ordering and order fulfilment of supplies as so approved.
- Supplier relationship management and supplier performance management as guided by the Head of Department.
- Assist the HOD and Procurement Supervisor in the role of sourcing & acquisition at the best price & quality of suppliers, and of materials and services needed by customers.
- Analyse procurement requirements and select the most appropriate methods based on the interpretation and assessment according to Management approved policies and practices, and experience.
- Provide advice and guidance to internal customers on procurement matters as well as on relevant processes and terms (e.g. Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Quotations (RFQ), bid evaluation criteria, and the like).
- Support contract negotiations and reviews.
- Process Purchase Requisitions and strive to achieve ‘Perfect Order Fulfilment’ wherever possible.
- Generation of Purchase Orders according to agreed terms and conditions on MS Dynamics AX.
- Ensure suppliers send proper Invoices on all Purchase Orders from across the organization.
- Process daily Petty Cash expenses with proper approvals
- Create and maintain procurement records, including electronic records in the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system as well as on the file server; ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
Periodic Market Price Survey:
- Periodically request and review price of items in the market compared to that of registered suppliers to continually ascertain best prices.
- Periodic research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality based on the annual/quarterly Procurement plan.
- To identify better supplier sources.
- Conduct quality checks in conjunction with user(s) of goods received to determine fitness for purpose and compliance to terms stated on the PO.
- Arrange for samples, testing and evaluation of new products and ensuring HODs’ awareness of product lines of new and existing suppliers
- Assist the HOD and Procurement Supervisor in liaising between suppliers, OEMs and relevant internal departments to facilitate, a quick, responsive and satisfactory procurement process.
- Assists HOD and Procurement Supervisor in demand planning and the balance of demand with supply through proper items requirements planning and the application of procurement best practices.
Sales support e.g. pricing, and completion of bids to be submitted. RFQ and RFP processes support.
- Project procurement support.
- Supplier relationship management, performance management and reporting.
- Conduct Vendor prequalification, registration, due diligence and on-boarding.
- Assist in the achievement of other objectives of the Department and Interswitch Group.
|SEE ALSO: Entry Level Jobs at Moniepoint Inc|
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Provide price updates to other departments to enable them do proper costing and planning.
- Advice on developments in operations and projects in Interswitch that can necessitate procurement policy changes.
- Assist the HOD in communicating best practice to divisions and departments to achieve most effective internal and external Procurement results/processes
- Communicate Interswitch’s policies and preferences to suppliers and customers to help them become better partners in the successful accomplishment of shared objectives.
- Periodic reporting on Procurement activities, identifying opportunities for the business.
- Periodic reporting on Departmental cost savings.
- Provide price updates to other teams / departments for planning, forecasting and budgeting purposes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A first degree in Accounting, Science, Engineering, or Social Science.
Membership of any of the following bodies will be added advantage:
- American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
- Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM);
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS);
- Project Management or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the procurement function
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.