> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Coronation Insurance Plc is a leading West African full-line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life, general, and special risk businesses.
We provide an environment that fosters the actualization of goals, and career fulfillment for our people while providing transformational solutions for Africa’s challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Coronation Insurance Bank.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Bank Reconciliation Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of all bank accounts within the company
- Rendition of daily proofs of all operational GLs in the company
- Ensure prompt resolution of all outstanding items
- Ensure prompt submission of reports to Internal control and other stakeholders
- Ensure all GL entries are backed up with documentation and approvals
- Ensure documentation and schedules are promptly provided by relationship officers
- Ensure prompt posting of all sales recorded
- Work closely with underwriters, CPU and the sales team to ensure all identified variances are promptly resolved
- Reconciliation of all premium inflow into the accounts and sending periodic statements of accounts to brokers.
|SEE ALSO: Support Officer at the British High Commission of Nigeria|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance, Finance, Accounting or any related discipline.
- Professional certification such as CIIN, ACCA, ICAN or relevant qualification
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in the Insurance industry
Required Skills and Competencies
- Operations Management.
- Process Improvement.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent mathematical and statistical skills.
- Insurance principles and practices.
- Financial and Management accounting.
- Process Improvement.
- Product Knowledge.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong Knowledge of underwriting, payments and collections.
- Understanding of Accounting.
- Understanding of the local and global financial services industry.
- Stakeholder Management.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send resume and credentials to [email protected] Using Job Title as Subject of the Email.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.