> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for latest vacancy at Ecobank Nigeria.
Senior Project Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
This role is responsible for providing project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects, ensuring first that these initiatives and projects are closely aligned with Ecobank Group’s strategic priorities, and second, that these initiatives and projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget and with an extremely high quality of deliverables.
This role will manage business units’ relationship both internally (within the Ecobank Group) and externally. Engage potential clients for solutions selling to generate revenue for eProcess Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Administrative Assistant at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
This role will relate with business analysts, software developers, testers and other stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of projects in accordance with set standards, quality control and business objectives.
He/she provides coaching and guidance to project team members about every aspect of the project so that team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently.
This role will need to act quickly to identify problems and make decisions to solve them, leading to successful implementation of projects.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of large and
- complex projects from start to finish.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope not limited to issues resolution,
- schedule, costs, risk mitigation and change requests.
- Ensure solutions delivered meet business expectations and that project sponsors and business users.
- accept the solutions before project closure.
- Administers pricing model and charging / billing procedures to monitor receivables for projects.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Create and maintain required project documentation.
- Liaise with Organizational Change Management function to define and execute a benefit realization.
- plan and change management strategy for key projects leading to full project adoption.
- Ensure Central Design Authority, Information Security, Test and Version Control and Change
- Approval Board (CAB) approvals are obtained in the life cycle of the project.
- Monitor a project’s progress throughout its duration and communicate project status to senior.
- management and relevant stakeholders through reports and presentations
- Attend project governance meetings (Steering committee meetings, …)
- Ensure high quality delivery of software packages.
|SEE ALSO: Graduate Job at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years’ working experience with 5 years in Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Social Sciences, Sciences, Business Administration, Engineering or related field of study.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Thinking, Business Analysis, Project Management, Banking Products,
- SDLC (Intermediate).
- Relevant certifications – PMP, Agile Scrum, Prince2 and/or ITIL
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Other certifications will be an advantage.
Skills, Capabilities & attributes
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Strong leadership capability
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Problem solving skills.
- Bilingual (English/French) is an advantage.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.