> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc. (nahco aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation and aviation training.
The company currently serves more than 35 airlines at seven airports across Nigeria, with plans to expand operations to other African countries. It handles about 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.
Applications are currently accepted from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Nahco Aviance.
Assistant General Manager, Cargo
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: FedEx Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2023
- To become the overall Business Manager and be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the cargo business operations of NAHCO across all stations
- Ensuring efficient and timely handling, storage, and transportation of cargo, as well as coordinating with various stakeholders to meet customer demands and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the financial performance and health of each of the Cargo warehouses under his/her control.
- Develop and drive business initiatives to grow revenue, reduce cost and increase profitability.
- Responsible for contract negotiation with clients.
- Provide leadership and support to the cargo team.
- Ensure the availability of contingency plans and resources to manage unforeseen events or emergencies.
- Coordinate with airlines, freight forwarders, and other stakeholders to meet customer requirements and service level agreements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Logistics, or other relevant fields.
- A Master’s degree in the relevant area is a clear advantage.
- Proven experience in managing cargo operations at a busy international airport or similar environment is desirable.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience with at least 3 years in management position is mandatory
- Experience in handling business development roles in FMCG and logistics industry is a clear advantage.
- Applicants must posses a strong knowledge of international air cargo industry practices, regulations, and trends.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills is a key requirement.
SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Egbin Power Plc
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
How to Apply
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.