> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients.
Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Foreign Exchange services to our discerning clientele.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Norrenberger Financial Group.
Senior Human Resources Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
As Senior Human Resource Officer, you will play a critical role in designing and implementing strategic initiatives to attract, retain and grow our employees, while supporting current and future business needs.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Kuda Bank
- Facilitate the development and implementation of comprehensive people management strategy and plans, with focus on ensuring alignment with the company’s business strategy and mission critical business objectives.
- Support the continuous utilization of the company’s Performance Management framework in accurately assessing staff performance against agreed metrics and determining critical development needs.
- Engage productively with Heads of Business Units/Departments to develop Key Performance indicators (KPIs) for different job roles in the company and agree measurable annual performance targets.
- Champion the consistent administration of the Company’s Learning and Development programs in compliance with approved company policies and governmental regulations.
- Work with the Head, HCM to define and maintain a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support company’s strategy to become an employer of choice for quality talent.
- Co-ordinates the requirement and ensure availability of talent for the business at every given time.
- Plan and direct programs relating to compensation and benefits, including policies, objectives, initiatives and the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of these programs.
- Ensure timely and effective administration of monthly payroll and statutory remittances – Pensions, NHF, Taxes.
- Support recruitment process review and work with other team members to develop a recruitment strategy, which builds upon employer brand.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs
- Conduct various employee welfare and engagement initiatives and employee relations communication for employees as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.