|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful and reserved candidates for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission Training (DSSC30/2021) IS OUT! Shortlisted candidates are to resume training at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site), Kaduna.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
Sequel to the Nigerian Air Force Selection Board Interview conducted from 3 – 21 January 2022, for Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC30/2021), the list of successful candidates whose details appear below are to report to Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site), Kaduna on “Saturday 5 March 2022”.
Please note that cadets upon admission into the NDA are not employees in training. They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the Institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commissioning.
Any candidate who fails to report by 1800 Hrs (6:00 pm) Monday 7 March 2022 will forfeit the training slot.
|SEE ALSO: Successful List of Nigeria Airforce DSSC 2021|
Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus and must come along with the ORIGINALS and photocopies of their Credentials which include:
- First School Leaving Certificate,
- NECO / WAEC / NABTEB results,
- Degree / HND Certificate,
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age,
- Letter of State of Origin,
- Nigerian Air Force Applicant Acknowledgement Card,
- Signed Attestation of Parent / Guardian Consent Form and
- Local Government Area Attestation Form. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy.
Candidates are to come along with the following additional items:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suit (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes (Male)
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of football boots (male).
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 8 spring beds.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Personal computer (laptop).
- Pressing iron.
- Six passport photographs.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Army 82RRI Regular Intake Recruitment 2021/ How to Apply|
Additionally, female candidates should come along with the following items:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue shorts tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suit.
- All candidates are encouraged to learn basic swimming skills before reporting for training.
- Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until invited.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training.
- Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- The list of successful candidates is also available at Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal: www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- All phases of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise are completely free of charge.
- Specialities allotted to candidates are NOT subject to change while in the Nigerian Air Force. Candidates with such intentions are strongly advised to decline this offer.
Click Here to View List (PDF)