> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
NPF Recruitment 2023 – Do you wish to work as a General Duty officer of the Nigeria Police Force NPF or you would rather bring to bare your special skills as an artisan (specialist) to enforce law and combat crimes? If your answer is yes, then this information is for you
Following the Police Recruitment 2023 announcement made a few days ag, the Police Recruitment Board has finally open the application portal for 2023 Police Recruitment today the 15th of October 2023, and the online application portal will be opened for the period of six weeks.
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Job at Daily Trust – Media Trust Limited|
1. Police Constable (Recruits)
2. Specialist (Artisan): The available Specialised Fields include Medical Assistant (Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW), Veterinary Assistant (Relevant Certificate in Animal Health/Livestock), Band Section, Communications/Info-Tech Specialist, Driver/ Mechanic, Marine, Plumbers. Masons, Painters, Tilers, Electricians, Welders and Carpenters
The application requirements are as follows:
1. Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and must possess the National identification Number (NIN).
2. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or Its equivalent with credit posses in English and Mathematics.
3. Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
4. Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m toll for female.
|SEE ALSO: N-Power Recovers Money To Pay 8 Months Beneficiaries Debt|
5. Applicants must not have less than 8cm (34 inches) expanded Chest Measurement per mate.
6. Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of entry.
7. Applicants must have a valid home address and phone number
8. SSCE statements of result or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2015 will not be accepted.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
9. Applicants must be free from ony financial embarrassment and not convicted of any criminal offence.
Deadline: 26th November 2023
How to apply :
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via https://apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng
in addition, applicants are required to upload scanned copies of their SSCE, Birth and Certificates of Origin.
Applicants must print their completed online form. guarantor form and submit same at physical/credentials screening exercise center nationwide.
Note: Successful Applicants will undergo a combined Academic and Physical Training leading to the employment of successful ones into the Nigerian Police force as Specialist (artisan) Police Constables (PC).
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.