|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
With Kuda Bank’s overdraft, you can take quick short-term loans online without filling any form, doing paperwork etc. And you can pay back anytime you want with only 0.3% Daily Interest.
According to Kuda Bank, the Overdraft is a short-term cover to help you keep your life running smoothly. If your Spend account balance is ever too low for comfort, you can always take some money from your Borrow account to cover your expenses and pay back whenever you get paid.
Getting a Kuda Bank overdraft is as simple as checking your borrow account for eligibility, typing the amount needed, confirming the transaction and start spending as you’ll be instantly credited.
Peradventure you do not spend the amount borrowed or only spend a part of it, Kuda Bank will move the money back into your Borrow account.
Before you proceed to apply for Kuda Bank overdraft, you can check out these 5 resources below
- Dele Momodu N5,000 Grant | How to Apply Online
- How To Get Business Loan From Development Bank Of Nigeria
- 5 Common Loan Mistakes Business Owners Make
- How to Get Instant Cash (Loan) with Polaris Bank Salary Advance
- How to Get Quick Loans with First Bank Salary Advance
How to apply for Kuda Bank overdraft
- Open Kuda and tap or swipe to your Borrow account.
- Tap Borrow.
- Tap Get Your Overdraft.
- Tap Next.
- Type in the amount you want to borrow then tap Done.
- Confirm with your transaction PIN, fingerprint or Face ID.
- Tap Okay and you can spend from your account.
You can also watch the video below:
To pay back a loan is as simple as being charged from your spend account automatically. Kuda Bank noted that if you don’t have enough money in your Spend account to repay the entire overdraft when it’s due, repayment will be made in bits every time money is added to your account until everything you owe has been repaid.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.