> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Our people hold the key to Pepsi’s success. By inspiring, challenging and investing in our employees, we’re making PepsiCo a company where coming to work means more than just having a job. One way we do this is by offering competitive pay and a full range of benefits we call Total Rewards. Total Rewards are designed to help you live healthier and build a secure financial future.
All Interested candidates are advised to go through the PepsiCo Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2023, carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Regional Sales Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- The role is responsible for operational execution of the contractual sales and distribution agreements with the third party distributors team and manages performance against set KPI’s of sales targets, volume and Revenue targets, Distribution (Territory Coverage), Quality, Food Safety, Occupational safety, Service and Cost.
- Identify and lead business development plans in collaboration with the 3P sales team and into the PEP internal business governance process
- Customer development – establish best practices and discipline for selection and onboarding of right trade partners and support the capability development of the 3P frontline teams.
SEE ALSO: Job Vacancy at Eco Maintenance Limited
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 7-8-years post Tertiary Qualification experience, specifically in commerce/ Economics/ Logistics with at least 5 years at a Middle Management Level sales with Proven results at delivering business change.
- Prior work experience in the snacks category in the East region.
- Extensive FMCG operational sales/distributor management experience.
- Excellent In-Market Execution & Good Team Management skills.
- Excellent analytical, project management and presentation skills.
- Channel Insights and analytical ability to feedback on channel trends.
- High level of business acumen ~ commercially savvy and financially aware.
- Flexibility to work in any region travel up to 75%.
- Proven track record of working as a team; Self-Motivated and Proactive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.