|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Promasidor Nigeria is African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for procurement supervisor at Promasidor
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Administrative Accountant at Ambig Business Co-operative Multipurpose Society Ltd|
- Conduct research to source the best products and suppliers in terms of right cost
- Daily management of RFQ/Contract for indirect materials
- Managing negotiation, price trend analysis, keep log of agree contracts
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Proactively manage projects, perform purchasing tenders and supplier selection with the right price
- Monitor supplier performance and contract execution
- Analyze data and produce reports and statistics on spending and savings
- Conduct quarterly supplier performance evaluation
- LPO Issuance, closure, and vendor’s compliance to delivery plan
- Sourcing for alternatives/related products that meets need, right quantity/quality at competitive prices. Conduct monthly market survey and benchmark with adequate report Promote, educate, and enforce company’s policy on code of conduct
- Facilitate registration of new suppliers ensuring completeness of required documents.
- Submission of monthly reports and carry out other assigned tasks for the unit.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc)/HND Purchasing and Supply.
- At least five years’ experience in related field.
- Knowledge of PBI and Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Vacancy at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited|
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be familiar with foreign importation and documentation
- Market Intelligence
- Stock Management
- Computer proficiency (Excel, words, presentation etc)
- Trend Analysis
- Team Building
- Strong Negotiation skill
- Excellence in Execution
- Forward planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solving
- Relationship Management
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.