> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
The Bible Society of Nigeria was founded on 8th February, 1966 through the pioneering efforts of the late Dr. Francis Ezeogo Akanu Ibiam, the first indigenous Governor of the defunct Eastern Region
Interested candidates are advised to go through the job details properly and apply before the deadline.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos |Nigeria
- Typesets scriptures and related materials for the Bible Society of Nigeria.
- Confirms that all materials/items to be typeset are complete and correct in all areas.
- Supervises keyboarding of text in Electronic Format, using the appropriate Unified Standard Format Markers and Codes.
- Ensures that final formatting of text, illustrations and other component parts of a publication is error-free and complete.
- To confirm Blue-prints from printers and production centers.
- To assist in fundraising and distribution of the Bible.
- To carry out any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by your immediate supervisor.
SEE ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Canon Nigeria
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be ready to deliver task to time
- Must possess good human relations and communication skills.
- Must have eye for details.
- Must be calm to do due diligence on every task assigned.
- Computer literacy is a must, proficiency in the use of Adobe Suite is an added advantage.
- Must be a team player who can work along with other young and dynamic group of employees to achieve result without compromising standards
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Deadline: Nov 13, 2023
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.