> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
We are excited to announce that we are now recruiting an accounts officer at Dangote Group. If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service and have the skills and experience we need, we encourage you to apply.
Accounts Officer (Finance/Account)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancy at NestOil Plc
The Dangote Cement Plc, Ibese is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Accounts Officer to join our Finance team. In this role, you will be responsible for administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance and accounting, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Analysis and reconcile Deposit for Import to status of purchase order and vendor account.
- Response to vendors queries, seek user’s departments and purchase department support to resolve payment issues.
- Ensure all relevant documents are attached to ERP upon processing.
- Ensure GRNs relating to advance payment are MIRO and cleared.
- Ensure monthly power consumption are apportioned appropriately.
- Make monthly accruals for all contracts including O&M and contract maintenance.
- Analyze and review GR/IR SR/IR GLs to respective vendors account to clear outstanding balances (221003)
- Prepare monthly reconciled balance sheet schedules as required by the business.
- Posting of staff related payments, retirement of advances and clearing of same.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. or HND in Finance/ Accounting
- Higher educational qualification/professional certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage
- 2 – 6 years relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance function
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Job at PwC – PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS, and other applicable accounting standards
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, preferably SAP
- Good organizational skills
- Good data gathering, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.