> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
United Nations World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations and the world’s largest humanitarian organization addressing hunger and promoting food security.
United Nations World Food Programme is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the role of Administrative Officer at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP). See below.
Administration Officer (Protocol)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria
|SEE ALSO: Customer Service Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank|
To support the delivery of quality, customer-focused, value-for-money administrative services that enable staff in country/location operations to deliver food assistance to beneficiaries, in line with WFP’s strategy.
Key accountabilities (not all-inclusive)
- Contribute to a WFP country plan, including administrative processes, aligned with country and wider WFP strategies and policies to facilitate efficient and effective administration services.
- Support the development of annual plans and implementation of policies, systems and procedures to support WFP strategic objectives.
- Collate data and prepare data analysis to provide management and clients with the accurate information and reports for efficient planning and decision-making.
- Support management of existing resources in the area of responsibility (e.g. WFP managed facilities, assets and travel management, etc.) and assist in identification of new requirements aiming at efficiency, cost-effectiveness and timeliness of operations and services.
- Facilitate the compliance of the services provided (e.g. WFP managed facilities, assets and travel management, etc.) with the corporate Occupational Safety and Health Policy.
- Support a culture of environmental sustainability throughout WFP by role modelling actions that drive sustainability in all administrative activities.
- Guide and supervise junior staff, acting as a point of referral and supporting them with analysis and queries.
- Maintain the partnership with WFP stakeholders, other UN agencies and local government offices.
- Follow standard emergency preparedness practices to ensure WFP is able to quickly respond and deploy food and needed resources to affected areas at the onset of the crisis.
- Other as required.
|SEE ALSO: Coordinator, Program Quality Assurance at eHealth Systems Africa|
Qualifications and Requirements:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- University degree in Business/Public Administration, Engineering, or other relevant field relating to office management and administration.
- International Professional: Fluency (level C) in English language. Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or Portuguese (a WFP working language).
National Professional: Fluency
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.