> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
BUA Foods is a leading Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCG”) business that processes, manufactures, and distributes food products as well as packaged food.
The business operations of BUA Foods comprise five divisions, including Sugar, Flour, Pasta, Rice, and Edible Oils.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the BUA Foods Fresh Recruitment 2023.
Regional Supply Chain Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Rivers | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Accounts Assistant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc|
The regional supply chain manager would coordinate, organize, and oversee all activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production, and distribution of the company’s goods.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance.
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase the efficiency of the supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Develop policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implement subsequent process changes.
- Assesses the need for material-handling equipment; makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, distribution, and storage of materials.
- Negotiates prices for raw materials and delivery with suppliers, and vendors.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSC/HND in Economics, Accounting, Statistics, or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 5-7 years post-qualification experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications are an added advantage.
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Job at Dangote Group|
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.