> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Anelpat & Co Ltd is an Indigenous Company, a professional on credible medical, laboratory and scientific equipment, reagents, medical disposables, POCts and Scientific wares.
Applications are open for interested candidates to apply for Executive Business Developer at Anelpat.
Executive Business Developer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 12 years
- Location: Oyo
Your authority, duty, roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Work with the Anelpat Board, Project Supervisor and Anelpat Manager with all issues regarding this project.
- Plan and execute on meeting with new business proposals on a daily basis.
- Maintain good working relationship with the Staff, Heads of operations and customers, without compromise or deviation from our main objectives and duties.
- Prepare for and attend Board meetings, whenever it is scheduled.
- Prepare and present timely and effective report to the Board Supported with appropriate analysis, reports will focus on: a. Monitoring Business performance of ACL and compliance with Board policies and limits defined by the board.
- Ensuring that where necessary, at all time, to check on the operational progress of all Anelpat products in stock.
- Progress towards goals, compliance or sound business performance. d. Plans for corrective actions. Maintain effective communication and working relationships with Project Supervisor, Board Directors and CEO.
- Analyze and research potential clients, products and pricing strategies.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Coordinate with sales team to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Negotiate new contract terms with clients and monitor the projects to ensure that the contracts are executed as agreed.
- Gather useful information from the customers and the market competitor’s data.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline. Track and report on the status of proposal components.
- Drive the end-to-end sales processes
- Prepare and submit sales contracts
- Create and implements processes and policies to support the overall business.
- Ensure timely negotiations and renewals of any facilitator compensations.
- Ensure assets are utilized productively and safeguarded from loss.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Ensure the ACL is positively well marketed and represented to increase sales, facilitators and visibility across borders. Ensure that a monthly target is realizable, before the end of your probation.
- Represent the ACL (Designate or delegate) to the general public, media and other businesses in the community.
- Ensure the ACL provides outstanding customer service to its members and customers.
- Ensure that all the available products are well marketed and target reached and maintained, on daily basis: The daily targets are grouped into stages as follows:
- Pre-entry Stage
- Entry Stage
- First Market Stage
- Second Market Stage
Note that each stages attained attracts an increase in monthly remunerations 2% of your total value worth of sales and promotions
How to Apply
Applicant are to send their copy of Passport photograph, CV and applications to; [email protected]
Deadline: November 06, 2022
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.