> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at IBEDC – Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc.
Lead, Network Operations Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Call Center Agent at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)|
- This job role executes Energy Management and operational activities of the High Voltage Networks in the franchise and provides accurate daily load Allocation, Dispatch, and Forecast in compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Monitors energy usage across the franchise and prepares various reports summarizing energy usage.
- Ensures compliance with NERC and other regulatory reports.
- Monitors real-time load allocation on the System Operator portal for load confirmation and execution.
- Monitors HV power outages and restoration in line with Job Hazard Analysis and timely dissemination of faults/reports in line with internal process flow.
- Monitors timely correction of NEMSA observed defects on Distribution Networks by the Region/Business Hubs.
- Assist in the forecast of energy demand.
- Assists in the provision of information on actual energy usage on feeders to support conceptual project planning and design.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Perform any other duty as may be directed by the HOD
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- A postgraduate qualification in power systems engineering or management fields is an added advantage.
- Possession of certifications in Engineering is required; Membership in a professional body is required e.g. NSE, COREN.
- At least 8+ years’ experience in the utility industry across areas of operations, maintenance, planning, etc.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Huawei Technologies Co Ltd|
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Adequate understanding of the Grid network infrastructure
- Deep understanding of principles of electrical instrumentation and electrical installation, functions, and maintenance
- Deep understanding of principles and practices of safety management
- Good stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Good report writing and oral communication skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Creative Thinking Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Leadership skills
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.