> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
BIC products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers.
These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for job recruitment at BIC Nigeria.
Associate Brand Manager Stationery
- Associate, Brand Manager, Nigeria, Stationery Reporting to the Brand Manager WACA + Nigeria Stationery
- Assist in Overseeing the stationery Divisions within the
- West and Central African markets working closely with the Marketing Team as well as the Sales,
- Finance, Supply & Delivery departments to achieve the Business Objectives.
- Help BIC West and Central Africa create consumers connections: bring simplicity and joy to everyday life!
- Iimplement the Brand Vision, Brand Strategy, and the main growth drivers.
- Support in the development of comprehensive Marketing Plans and Strategies for Stationery Divisions
- Help manage a winning Brand Portfolio, covering all channels (including e-commerce) and target audiences and delivering Revenue Growth Management KPIs.
- Help define the Innovation Brand Pipeline with a long-term vision and the deployment in the different markets.
- Help detect new brand opportunities taking into consideration the business needs and the
- Categories development.
- Assist in defining the Brand Communication and Digital Strategy in collaboration with external partners to boost brand awareness and build the brand equity.
- Coordinate Marketing Strategies with the Sales, Finance, Supply & Delivery and
- Communication Teams as well as the rest of the Marketing Department
- Stay informed of Marketing Strategies and Trends
Key Performance Indicators
- Successful on time delivery and implementation of the Marketing Plans by category.
- Interaction and collaboration with key functions in the business to ensure delivery of objectives.
- Results of key marketing initiatives and promotional activities will be a benchmark of success.
- Achievement of Lighters and Shavers OIS, GP% for 2023 in all markets.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- R= Required D= Desired
- R- At least 5 years Sales and Marketing experience in FMCG (Preference for multinational
- work experience and reporting)
- R- At least 5 years Brand Marketing experience, preferably FMCG
- R- Marketing Degree (3 years)
- R- Computer literacy in MS Office and MS Windows
- R- Excellent presentation skills
- R- English and French Speaker
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- R- Thorough knowledge of classical marketing and be able to assist in the development of a Marketing Plan
- R- Understanding of market data
- R- Be confident in presenting plans to the Management team, internal sales teams, key
- customers in pressurized environments.
- R- Maintain high levels of service to external and internal customers
- R- Utilize market insights to identify opportunities within the brand portfolios.
- R- Management of projects across multiple cultures and functions.
- D- Strong negotiation skills, dealing with varied suppliers and strategic partners
- R -Understanding of all trade channels.
- R- Strategic Agility.
- R-Initiative, tenacity and be self-motivated
- R- Target driven with high levels of energy
- D- Embodies all the BIC Values & Behaviors: Integrity, Responsibility, Teamwork,
Sustainability, and Ingenuity
- R- Strong Drive for results / entrepreneurial Spirit / decision making: committing and delivering, acting with autonomy as it was their own company while fully respecting corporate rules and procedures, and applying the appropriate level of reporting to Management.
- R- Strong team player that can empower the team to grow and be responsible for their own work.
- R- Very strong organizational and time management skills.
- D- Efficient and can prioritize workload.
- D- Open minded and cultural acumen.
Deadline: Not Specified
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.